To say that Portugal is gorgeous is an understatement. From the hand-made mosaic patterned streets of Lisbon, to the ancient Moorish ruins in Sintra, and the UNESCO wine region of Porto and the Douro Valley, you will not find nicer people and more delicious food. We’ll eat and drink in the bounty of Portugal!
- 9 nights in luxury accommodations
- Marvel at Lisbon’s abundance of historical places, unique buildings, cultural heritage and the castles.
- Dine in a Moorish palace at a Michelin restaurant on freshly prepared food paired with local handmade gins in Lisbon
- Dinner at a famous Fado restaurant in the oldest quarter in the Alfama
- Discover the food driving trends like tin fish, distilleries and pastries
- Take a culinary journey through the gastro-trendy and multi-generational family neighborhood of Campo de Ourique in Lisbon
- Eat and drink your way through Porto with a local native who knows all the best food and wine
- Wine tasting and cooking in the Douro Valley, a UNESCO wine region
- Stay in a palace in Sintra
- Feast in Sintra with its own unique cuisine, rich cheeses and olive oil in medieval castles
- Daily gourmet breakfast
- 2 cooking classes preparing local foods
- 4 lunches
- 5 dinners
- Luxury transportation
- Wine tasting throughout
- Hand-selected guides
- Weekly departures or join our group October 27-November 5, 2023
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as telephone calls, cigarettes, gifts
- Anything not indicated in the itinerary
From $6980 per person $2440 Single supplement
Portugal keeps much of its wine, rich cheeses, luscious charcuterie, olive oil, produce and seafood to itself. The majority of it never leaves the country, so one must go there to taste all of it. It's the epitome of local, farm-to-table culinary and authentic experiences. The birthplace of Port and pastel de nata, all served up in ancient settings. Nowhere else have we tasted the cheeses, sausages and dishes that Portugal offers.