CRUISE WITH A CULINARY SUPERSTAR
Cruise fares start at just $1799 plus exclusive amenities available only for our group!
Discover the West Coast's Stunning Beauty
A celebrity chef will be the James Beard chef host on our cruise.
10 idyllic days cruising from San Diego to Vancouver highlighted by beaches, iconic wine regions and world-class cuisine.
• Discover the delicious cuisine, wine and beer delights all down the coast of the Western United States
• Stroll the many fresh food, flowers and handicrafts of Seattle’s famous Pike Place Market
• In Monterey visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium, known for its focus on the marine habitats of Monterey Bay
• Transit the mighty Columbia River and take a short trip to witness the cascading power of Multnomah Falls
• Cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge for a full day in San Francisco with time to shop the Farmer’s Market and visit the iconic waterfront
• The late evening in Portland provides plenty of time for wine and food touring
Imagine visiting a local market with Chef Tanya Holland to shop for the freshest local ingredients,
then learning firsthand how they turn those ingredients into mouthwatering Sicilian cannoli or
mushroom polpettine. Imagine going on market tours, tasting local specialties, dining on perfectly
wine-paired meals, and asking all those epicurean questions you’ve been dying to ask.
On a culinary-themed Windstar cruise, you’ll have the chance to do all this and more in the company
of an esteemed James Beard Foundation chef and beverage expert.
It’s not just about the food and wine, but also getting to know these epicurean experts on a personal level. This is Windstar’s James Beard Foundation Culinary Themed Cruise experience, and it’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience to taste dishes from some of the most sought-after James Beard Foundation chefs and sommeliers/beverage experts.
Each themed cruise features: